[Freeswitch-users] mod_lua play file into conference

Josh M. Patten jpatten at co.brazos.tx.us
Tue May 10 10:21:09 MSD 2011

Only problem is session:streamFile doesn't make it into conference.

The only way I've found to do this so far is to conference_set_auto_outcall a loopback extension to a non-user extension that simply streams a file in a context:
session:execute("conference_set_auto_outcall","loopback/3041/custom/")

but if I want to mute the conference so only the originator is heard (a standard "overhead" style page) using: