[Freeswitch-users] SkypeKit for mo_skyopen?

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:05:19 MSD 2011

A lot of commercial companies use OSS for almost everything. I build a
whole ISP with OSS
including routers/voip/fixed telephony/billing/NASes/BRASes in our
small country. Everything except l2/l3 switches runing OSS.
Just because i have no funds to buy CISCO/HUAWEI/etc, so using OSS in
the core changes nothing, and not makes company releasing everything
OSS.
Whatever Skype writes, what they want free calls for everyone, bla bla bla,
They just looking for a way to enter hardware market deeper than just
usb hand/head sets this time, nothing else.