[Freeswitch-users] Fifo - exporting/Importing variables from A to B Leg

Marc de Corny marcdecorny at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:45:34 MSD 2011

Hi all,

I'm back on working on my test freeswitch lab box.

got two questions which on which somebody can maybe shed some light.

1. Is it possible to export variables from the A-leg of the queue to the
B-let of the queue? There are the export and import commands, but not sure
if they are applicable. If I capture calls coming out of the queue with a
loopback I could then act using the variables that have been set from the
A-leg.

2. I'd like to send the call to the Freeswitch to play IVRs etc and then
bridge it without the audio.  I know it can be done on a normal bridge with
bypass_media_after_bridge, but not so sure on a fifo call.

Many thanks for any help
Marc