[Freeswitch-users] SkypeKit for mo_skyopen?

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Sun May 8 21:21:36 MSD 2011

Skype sucks,
they are scared ;)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Giovanni Maruzzelli" <gmaruzz at gmail.com>
To: "FreeSWITCH Users Help" <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 1:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] SkypeKit for mo_skyopen?

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 4:12 PM, mazilo <Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com>
wrote:
> I wondered if this http://developer.skype.com/public/skypekit SkypeKit
> will
> help making mod_skypopen more useable. Has any FS developers here gotten a
> chance to take a look at http://developer.skype.com/public/skypekit
> SkypeKit and tries to incorporate into FS for mod_skypopen to replace the
> need for a Skype client?

Seems very difficult to have that kit. I (and others) have asked for
it, without success. Btw, I had a deep discussion with another
developer (outside FS community) with access to that kit, and we
concurred it's not usable for our purpose. It's tageted to single
call, for embedded devices usage (we need multiple concurrent calls
for FS).

-giovanni
--
Sincerely,