[Freeswitch-users] Dingaling on Ubuntu 10.04

Steven Brown steve at justfone.com
Fri May 6 19:04:59 MSD 2011

Thanks, I suspected as you do that I didn't have gnutls properly
installed, however from what I can gather the correct packages for
ubuntu are libgnutls26 and libgnutls-dev and I installed them before
running ./configure

Perhaps I have the wrong ubuntu packages but these are the ones
advised in the wiki,

I wonder if there is there anyone that confirm they have dingaling
running ok on Ubuntu 10.04 ?

Steve

--
Steven Brown