[Freeswitch-users] Multi tenant sofia profile issue

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu May 5 23:57:46 MSD 2011

I am trying to sort out my sofia profile setup for what will be a multihomed fs box
with all the different internal domains each in its own subnet serviced by a unique
interface.

There will not be any external clients connecting, just one DID for each domain so
the external profile loads all DIDs and each of those routes into the appropriate context.

The internal profile setup has me a bit puzzled, originally the Name/Type made sense
where I had Foo/profile and Bar/profile each on its set interface ip and port. Now
I have one showing up as an alias for the other? Logfile says profile is started and
it creates an alias for it, yet "sofia status" shows only an alias for Bar to Foo, and the
only internal profile is Foo.

Any idea what I may have overlooked?

Thanks!
jlc