[Freeswitch-users] Is it a good idea to deploy Freeswitch on Xen Instances/Virtual Machines?

Brad Mina brad at tritelcomm.com
Tue May 3 22:39:24 MSD 2011

The testing I've done with linode specifically have been pretty good. I've
not seen any major problems with audio quality. However, my tests were not
intensive and I did not do any call-volume testing. For $20, I'd recommend
trying it out for a month. Linode support is pretty good as well, their IRC
channel is fairly active.