[Freeswitch-users] skypopen scalability tests

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue May 3 04:50:50 MSD 2011

Perhaps there are two ways

1) each one interested in this list can config 20 different users on their server, and then you can call 200 if we get 10 people. The other party just need to create a dialplan and plan MOH.

2) 200 different clients can call your server at a certain time, with same username, say Bob, is that reliable?

--
Seven Du
About: http://about.me/dujinfang