[Freeswitch-users] Looking for transcription of english sound-files

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:22:30 MSD 2011

Hu? Did i miss a discussion about doing prompts at GM Voices?! You are
talking about doing german prompts with them, right? Christian
Loeschenkohl showed similar interest a few weeks
ago(http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/German-voice-prompts-missing-exceptions-in-mod-say-de-c-td6174515.html).
We might be interested, it depends on the voice and the accent though...

Still, a transcript of the original english prompts would be great to
make sure we have a complete list before we go to a studio.

Best regards
Christian

Travelling across the globe by bike - http://poab.org