[Freeswitch-users] Variable interpolation of bridge b leg

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:32:13 MSD 2011

I am setting channel variable execute_on_answer in my call to application
bridge. Like this:

<action application='bridge' data='{execute_on_answer=record_session
$${base_dir}/storage/recorded_sessions/${uuid}_${strftime(%Y%m%d-%H%M%S)}.wav}sofia/external/
DestinationNumber at 192.168.2.2' />

The above works, and the application record_session is executed on the leg
b. However, the uuid it gets is from leg a, and the timestamp is from the
time bridge was executed, which as I understand, is happening because the
variable interpolation is performed at the moment the application bridge is
executed.
So, is there a way to delay variable interpolation to the instant the b leg
app is executed?

br,
takeshi