[Freeswitch-users] CALL_REJECT on freeswitch

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 03:11:30 MSD 2011

In answer to your other question - official=1.0.6?

Git head is probably best. There are many bugfixes and improvements since 1.0.6, and it's almost always stable (you should if course always test when upgrading before sending live traffic). The snapshot is a daily build from git head. I always run off git head and periodically update personally, but there are people who prefer using the latest official one. It's largely personal preference I guess unless you want a feature that's only in git.

Steve on iPhone