[Freeswitch-users] How to set PIN after conference created?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 30 01:15:02 MSD 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Duncan Pierce <duncan.pierce at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for responding Michael. Do you have any hints for getting started
> with implementing PIN security in the dialplan? I can see how a PIN could be
> prompted for and gathered but I can't see how to "attach" a PIN to a
> conference.

In this case you'd need to keep a database of PINs and their
corresponding conferences. You could do your lookup with mod_xml_curl
which is the best long-term solution. In the short term you could do
something in mod_lua/mod_perl via dialplan and have the script poll
the database. Heck, you could even hard-code the pin into your
dialplan if you're desperate to give it a test drive. :)

-MC