[Freeswitch-users] phones for gsmopen

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 15:48:54 MSD 2011

1) modem recognized by linux, with AT command support
2) if you want voice operation, you will need to make an audiocable that
goes from the cellphone headset jack to the mic+spk of the soundcard
3) without audiocable you will only have SMS send/receive capabilities, not
voice calls
4) cellphones made by motorola, nokia, ericsson are known to work
5) if you want a ready made "black box", known to work, that contains
cellphone+modem+soundcard and that do not need any special cable (just one
only standard USB cable) you may want to look into www.mobigater.com

-giovanni

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 1:42 PM, Ejay Greeves <ejay.greeves at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Is there any current phones that work with gsmopen. What would I need to
> look for in a phone to find out if the phone will be supported

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli
Cell : +39-347-2665618