[Freeswitch-users] outgoing callerid freetdm TDM400

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Mon Mar 28 12:02:44 MSD 2011

On 9 September 2010 21:03, Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> On 9 September 2010 18:54, François Legal <devel at thom.fr.eu.org> wrote:
>> I have updated the CID patch against today's git. The patch now contains
>> only the CID part. I created a separate MWI patch that I attached to
>> OPENZAP-101.
>
> Wow! It seems to work. I get caller id again.

Is there any progress in getting these changes incorporated into the
official git repository?

Looks like when I updated to the latest git version I broken callerid :-(.

Unfortunately the patch in OPENZAP-100 no longer applies cleanly either.

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/OPENZAP-100
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>