[Freeswitch-users] answering calls weirdness

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Mon Mar 28 11:25:21 MSD 2011

On 28 March 2011 15:28, Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> So my guess is everything normally works fine, but just recently
> somebody left that phone off hook (will check when I get home), so all
> phone calls were getting redirected to ... 6201.
>
> In other words freeswitch was doing what is was suppose to do.

Then again, after thinking about it, I don't consider this expected
behaviour. If making a bridge to a group, and one of the phones in the
group forwards the call to somewhere else, I would expect this should
only affect the call to that phone, the other phones in the group
should continue ringing.
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>