[Freeswitch-users] Voice Over / Talent / Prompts

Robert Huddleston rhuddleston at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 21:18:31 MSD 2011

I need about 10 - 20 prompts for a calling card platform in both English and
Spanish. I have the prompts already laid out - just looking for an
affordable talent to record the prompts.

The two recommendations I've gotten were for GM Voices and VocesEnLaRed -
however the later requires fluency in Spanish to be able to navigate the
site - and I'm somewhat challenged in that area.