[Freeswitch-users] answering calls weirdness

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Sat Mar 26 10:50:47 MSK 2011

On 26 March 2011 18:27, Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
> I upgraded to the latest git version of freeswitch and reproduced the
> same issues.
>
> Latest log file now:
>
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15860
>
> Where does it get 6201 from? Surely freeswitch doesn't normally pull
> phone numbers out of thin air???

Also worth noting that this only occurs when dialing group numbers,
calls to single destinations work fine.

Also callerid seems to be broken, I suspect this broke when I updated
to the latest freeswitch, I removed the patch to fix freetdm, is this
still required?

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15861

I would have hoped these changes had already been incorporated into
the upstream repository by now...
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>