[Freeswitch-users] member_id of conference

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 24 22:32:53 MSK 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Madovsky <infos at madovsky.org> wrote:

>  for example the conferencer invites 9999999999
> and does it from fs_cli. the return string of conference dial command is
> the status of call after success or failure (seems that the command is
> synchronous)
> but not uuid information nor id_member in return. So maybe have the
> member_id in the
> return string would be useful in case of the call fails in a not useful
> answered call like answer machine
> or "caller is unreacheable" from telcom.
> as this it will avoid to run "conference list", parse the result and find
> the right member_id.
>
> what folks do you think ?

Well, you have the uuid of the call, correct? You can get the member_id with
uuid_getvar:

uuid_getvar <uuid> member_id

If there is no member_id then your call never made it into the conference.
 BTW, we recently added conference_uuid channel variable so you can even see
which exact instance of the conference that the user was/is connected to.

-MC