[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference and max-members

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Mar 24 21:53:19 MSK 2011

I don't believe you can change the parameters from a conference profile for
an active conference. However, if you are using the event socket and have
some sort of conference manager then you can use the "conference lock" and
"conference unlock" APIs to accomplish the same purpose. When the conference
gets to X number of users your conf manager program can issue the lock
command. The moderator can then lock or unlock as he/she sees fit.

-MC