[Freeswitch-users] Core dump on unimrcp

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:19:22 MSK 2011

I'm using a recent version of FS unimrcp, and tried to connect to a mrcp V1 server from a China vendor. Core dump after the log:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15830

I traced the core and found that in mod_unimrcp.c around line 1824

if (schannel->type == SPEECH_CHANNEL_SYNTHESIZER) {
descriptor = mrcp_application_sink_descriptor_get(channel);
} else {
descriptor = mrcp_application_source_descriptor_get(channel);
}

where mrcp_application_sink_descriptor_get(channel) returns NULL.

configurations is fairly "standard". anyone could help take a look is appreciated. Let me know if I need open a jira with update the the latest version and backtraces.

Thanks.
Seven.