[Freeswitch-users] I need to register all of my DIDs with a single SIP trunk..

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 22 08:19:02 MSK 2011

Are you sure that an explicit registration is required? Or are they merely
sending an auth challenge when you make an outbound call? In any case, you
can create a gateway for each DID. You can put them all in one file or you
can have them each in their own file. You might want to name each gateway
after its corresponding DID number, or name it "gw###" where ### is the DID
number. This will make it easier to do your dialplan. For example, if you
know that you want to send CID "1234567890" then you know that the
corresponding gateway is "gw1234567890".

So, try making a few unique gateways and then do some testing. Let us know
how it goes. If you  run into any trouble then capture some debug output and
drop it into pastebin.freeswitch.org and we'll help you figure it out.

-MC