[Freeswitch-users] No ringback/audio suddenly

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Mar 22 07:51:46 MSK 2011

These are on outbound calls through pennytel, correct? Find out if the 183
that they send has media or not. Most likely they're doing something silly
like sending a 183 w/media but not actually sending media. A pcap analyzed
in wireshark would help you see exactly what they are doing. Once you know
that then you can probably figure out what the next step should be.

-MC