[Freeswitch-users] Understanding break="never" in condition-tag

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Mon Mar 21 15:08:27 MSK 2011

Hmm, looking at your log and mine from the past, you appear to be correct.
It looks like break=never means to ignore the condition. So then.. I'm left
with the original question - what's the point?
And another - how can you do groups of conditions, like I intended to show
in the example? I tried setting it to break on-false, or break on-true, but
I can never get to the second condition set. Am I supposed to create it as
separate extensions?