[Freeswitch-users] English NZ or English UK Prompt Set Recording

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 10:12:37 MSK 2011

On 16/03/11 06:14, jay binks wrote:
> how about working together to get an Australian Set ? :)
>
> id be slightly interested in UK, but it would have to be a thin UK
> accent ...
> if you know what I mean :)
>
> Jay

Jay, Campbell,

I am looking to get commercial prompts ("Rachel") to match what I have
on a Trixbox machine, so they would not, I'm afraid, be available for
contribution back to the project.

Rachel's quite plummy too, so I doubt they'd suit NZ or Oz.

Cheers

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)