[Freeswitch-users] English NZ or English UK Prompt Set Recording

Campbell Steven casteven at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:11:03 MSK 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to get a group of people together to contribute money
towards recording a standard set of New Zealand English prompts for
FreeSWITCH. I'd like to get a New Zealand set done, but if there isn't
enough interest I'd settle for a UK set and I'd have to take guidance
on companies who could do that since I'm based in NZ.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested in contributing money to a
prompt set (either UK or NZ), that would be given back to the
FreeSWITCH project.

Thanks

Campbell