[Freeswitch-users] Multi tenant and BLF

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:39:29 MSK 2011

You need to alias every domain into your profile as well.  (See the
alias tag in the example profile)
This allows the domains to reverse map to the profile.
You also must 100% use hostnames in all of your sip phones for the
domain field.  You can still set the proxy addr to an ip but you must
have the domain present in the sip headers.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Aloysius Lloyd
<lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I could not make the BLF working in multi tenant environment. Any help is
> appreciated. Discussion with BKW, he suggest to use multiple profiles. But
> if I want to use this box for x number of tenants then I need to setup x no
> of profiles. I like to use one profile for all my tenants.
> Multi tenant settings works for months without any issue.
> Here is my lab setup
> compa.mydomain.com
> Ext 201 - Cisco 504G + SPA500S Expansion Module - BLF 202,203
> Ext 202 -SPA942
> Ext 203 -SPA942
> BLF : Not working reliably .
> compb.mydomain.com
> Ext 201 - Aastra 57i  and Topkeys Configured for BLF 202,203
> Ext 202 - Aastra 6731i
> Ext 203 - Aastra 6731
> BLF: working for couple of hours then completely stop working. A reboot of
> the phone required
>
> internal profile - The following lines comments
> <!--<param name="force-register-domain" value="$${domain}"/>-->
> <!--<param name="force-subscription-domain" value="$${domain}"/>-->
> <!--<param name="force-register-db-domain" value="$${domain}"/>-->
> ---
> Any help is appreciated how to make it work with single profile
>
> Thanks
> Lloyd

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/