[Freeswitch-users] How to route ata question

Charles Bujold cjbujold at accra.ca
Mon Mar 14 22:26:13 MSK 2011

My question is I have an ATA FXO (Grandstream ht503) that currently sends
calls to an extension, I want the calls to be filtered by the other
Freeswitch settings and I am not certain how to proceed.

I originally created a Main IVR (ext 5555) and sent the incoming FXO ATA
calls to the IVR extension.   Now I want to send the calls to some other
extension or inbound route so that the calls are routed through all the
Freeswitch  settings such as holidays and time of day  conditions before
being sent to the IVR or some after hours message.  I'm not certain how I
should setup the FXO ATA to send the calls so Freeswitch processes them
properly?    Please advise.

cjb