[Freeswitch-users] Memory leak

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:25:04 MSK 2011

also make sure to use the _r version of any libs you use such as
myodbc or mysqlclient

look in /etc/odbcinst.ini and chances are its not the _r one

# Driver from the MyODBC package
# Setup from the unixODBC package
[MySQL]
Description     = ODBC for MySQL
Driver          = /usr/lib64/libmyodbc3.so
Setup           = /usr/lib64/libodbcmyS.so
FileUsage       = 1

/usr/lib64/libmyodbc3.so needs to be /usr/lib64/libmyodbc3_r.so

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 10:27 AM, Steven Ayre <steveayre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Try using the freeswitch.Dbh interface:
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Lua_freeswitch_dbh
> It gives you a ODBC interface through freeswitch's odbc support, plus you
> get the benefit of the connection caching.
> -Steve
>

> On 14 March 2011 14:28, Pete Kelly <pkelly at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 14 March 2011 13:16, Steven Ayre <steveayre at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> If you use mod_lcr, we were getting a memory leak in that a few weeks ago
>>> which is fixed in the latest git.
>>
>> No we are not. I am going to try strengthening up the code which closes
>> the DB connections. If that fails then I will compile and try the ODBC
>> driver.
>>

>>> -Steve

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/