[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH OCF Resource Agent to run "sofia recover"

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:39:33 MSK 2011

Hi all,

I saw this in Jan but gather the person is at the same point as us:

http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-January/066729.html

I'm putting together two test VirtualBox VMs which have pacemaker and
DRBD running. The actual plan is FreeSWITCH, PostgreSQL, Apache and
FusionPBX on the one box to start with in testing. FusionPBX
(http://www.fusionpbx.com) will be running in full Multi-tenant mode
as we've just sponsored the FusionPBX project to get the last bits
done.

Apache and Pg have resource agents already and FS will have its data
as per the FS HA wiki docs pointing to a Pg database.

The last piece is how to add in FreeSWITCH and run "sofia recover"
"correctly". I'd rather not have a "hacked" together OCF resource
agent for FS but a proper one that is in the FS git repo.

I'll happily write this all up on the existing wiki pages, but for the
multi-tenant parts you'll need to speak to the FusionPBX guys for help
on that as you'll need commercial support from them for the setup. FYI
we'll also be using LINBIT packages
(http://www.linbit.com/en/products-services/linbit-cluster-stack-support/)
for our new production platform for the stacked DRBD setup for
off-site disaster recovery:

http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-pacemaker-stacked-resources.html
http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-three-way-repl.html

Thanks,