[Freeswitch-users] multiple gateways and NAT

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Sun Mar 13 21:18:23 MSK 2011

I am sure this question comes up all the time...

I want to use several different SIP gateway providers (for
different regions and services). Freeswitch seems to deal
with NAT just great with one external gateway, but multiple
gateways seems to be a rather thornier issue.

So, do I need totally separate profiles for each gateway?
And do they have to use different ports? And does that
mean that I need to get my firewall to port map each
of them separately (I would assume they all try to use
the same 5060 port to reach my system in case of an
incoming call)?

	Julf