[Freeswitch-users] Can you use ext-ip.. autonat: with -nonat ?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Sat Mar 12 00:39:42 MSK 2011

Changed router now only 1 out of 5 calls come in. I previously had "ext-sip/rtp-ip:1.2.3.4" and -nonat on another router but having major issues on new one. Wiki does not answer this question:

Can you use "exp-rtp/sip-ip"autonat:1.2.3.4" when freeswitch is started with -nonat ? Outbound is fine, inbound fails 80 percent if the time.

I really wanted use ALG but when I did all worked fine except call dropped while conversing.