[Freeswitch-users] SIP Trunk Registration

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Wed Mar 9 20:36:12 MSK 2011

Does FreeSwitch support single phone number registration for a Trunk Group?  For example, in Broadsoft Broadworks I can build a Trunk Group with 100 numbers but I identify one number as the Pilot Number.  I have a SIP endpoint (such as a Cisco ISR or Adtran TA900) that registers with Broadworks using the main Pilot Number only (Business Contact) so I don't have to register all 100 numbers.  It's like a parent-child relationship where the other 99 numbers are a child of the main parent (pilot) number.

Thanks,
Mark