[Freeswitch-users] tones.conf parameters?

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Tue Mar 8 14:05:50 MSK 2011

Michael,

> The format is not "documented" per se, but the format can be inferred by looking
> at the existing entries:

Well, it is pretty easy to guess what the names of tones are,
but "-7;%(1000,0,350,440)" was not exactly clear... :)

> Look up TGML on the wiki

Ah, yes, that helps!

> Try these values:

Well, seems my problem is also related to not being able to
get freetdm to generate a dialtone in the first place. About
to dash off on a 3-day trip, but will investigate as soon as
I am back.

> If they work then let us know and we'll add them to the tones.conf file. FYI,
> I'll let you research the "attn" "call-waiting" and "detect-failX" tones for
> your country. :)

Will do! Thanks!

	Julf