[Freeswitch-users] send fax via google voice.

JRichey jrichey at itltd.net
Tue Mar 8 00:47:38 MSK 2011

I'm with Ken, faxing needs to die.

Of faxes being sent now, I wonder how many originate and/or terminate via a
fax to email gateway. These and the possibility that your call will be sent
via VoIP somewhere along the way should strip away the false idea that
faxing is secure because it travels over the PSTN. The OP is testing to K7,
which is in part a fax to email service.

Incidentally, the system that terminates K7 faxes is a FreeSwitch box. :-)