[Freeswitch-users] not able to view ESL output on the web browser

ovvenkat ovvenkatesan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:31:50 MSK 2011

> What web server? Apache? Check the error log, perhaps there's a clue there.

Thanks Steven for your replay,

When, I checked in the log file, I found fatal error, It says that

[Tue Mar 08 00:49:21 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:  Call
to undefined function dl() in /var/www/html/ESL/ESL.php on line 23

But, when I run the same file through shell command, its works fine.

Regards,
Venkat.

-Steve