[Freeswitch-users] Avoid Loops

Stephen Wilde wstephen80 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:24:51 MSK 2011

In some situation there are calls that loops among some providers and I want
avoid that situation.
For example, I receive the call from my client A, I send this call to my
provider B but for some reason the call return to me (for example because B
sends the call to A and A resends the call to me).
In case of loop for me the solution can be simply to drop the call so my
client can reroute to a different provider.
There is anyone that can suggest me a way to drop looped calls?

Stephen