[Freeswitch-users] send fax via google voice.

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sun Mar 6 20:44:53 MSK 2011

That makes it even easier in those countries... The whole point is anywhere
along the line and then some on the PSTN there are multiple points in which
a call can be compromised just as easy if not easier then cracking a network
along the way. Any 10 year old with 5 minutes of instruction can build a
pstn line tap and listen to phone calls... Its only a step up from that to
tap fax line... That being said, just because its perceived by luddites to
be more secure then say an email doesn¹t make it so...