[Freeswitch-users] How could I forward the SIP incoming call to one of the available extensions?

Jian Ren renjian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:14:44 MSK 2011

Yes, my "extension" means the physical ATA connected to phones. I have 3 at
home all registered to the FS server. I want all of them ring, or one by one
for incoming calls from an external SIP connection. Then when two of them
are being used to call outside I could still  answer the incoming call.
Thanks!
Jian