[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM and Libpri with a Digium TE122 ... some calls not being answered...

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 4 22:22:57 MSK 2011

Well...

I examined these Q931 traces and I don't see anything different between the
failed call and the successful call. I would hop into #freetdm on
irc.freenode.net and see if moy is around. He might be able to shed some
light on this. If it's not occurring at the libpri level then he might be
able to help figure out if FreeTDM is not behaving properly.

-MC