[Freeswitch-users] Conference - control actions problem

Kris kris at livecall.com
Fri Mar 4 00:38:11 MSK 2011

I am not sure..I think I did an update around 1/24 which was working then
about 2/19 and 2/28, but my own code was butchered at the time and I thought
the git updates were also butchering FS, that's why I did the clean clone
about midnight. Sometime1/24 to now...
It seems if I let the prompt finish and go into GetDigits, the digit comes
through. If the digit is pressed during play is when the callback is not
called by FS--BUT...if I press really fast..2-3 times a second, I get the
digit most likely because it goes into GetDigit().
I will probably forget about the callback and try to get the digit by
subscribing to the DTMF event.