[Freeswitch-users] xml_curl and domain aliases

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Thu Mar 3 20:17:54 MSK 2011

We use domain aliases to do multi-tenancy and we have SIP clients to specify
the realm that matches the alias you have, and outbound proxy to match the
actual proxy server.
This will use the profile alias to register, (which then you should be able
to see in the sip_registrations table (in columns sip_host and mwi_host).
You should then be able to use user/internal/${userpart}@{domain_name}.

As for registering users via IP address, you should look into mod_acl

Frank

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 3:58 AM, Dmitry Sytchev <kbdfck at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I'm trying to setup xml_curl-based directory to provide registration and
> bridging information from database.
>
> The thing I can't still reliably handle is domain aliases. I have some
> domain like 'access.freeswitch.test', but I need to allow users to register
> via ip address, for example, 1.1.1.1. My scripts answer on REGISTER curl
> request with directory entry where domain is set to domain user trying to
> register at, and this works.
>
> But then I need to dial that user. I'm trying to use
> user/${userpart}%{domainpart} syntax, but I don't know exactly domain user
> was registered at. How to tell freeswitch to take in account domain aliases
> when looking up for sofia contact?
> Or, instead, can I make freeswitch to store user in registration database
> with some primary domain, which I can then specify to bridge(user/) command?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Dmitry Sytchev,