[Freeswitch-users] FS Webinterfaces - Opinions on wikiPBX, blue.box, fusionPBX

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Mar 3 18:31:25 MSK 2011

Hey. Not sure what you really want - FusionPBX's next project is a
permission rewrite - multi-tenant was just added.
Depending on what you want to change though, you might be able to just
change a line or two in the actual php files.
I don't recall hearing any questions on #fusionpbx in freenode. I haven't
heard of any any outstanding bugs...

And yeah, wikipbx seems to be dead. As opposed to FusionPBX who was on the
conference yesterday about the roadmap and he gets sponsorships to add new
stuff.

There's blue.box also as you mentioned. Haven't touched it in a while.

-Avi