[Freeswitch-users] Snom and Aastra one-way audio after picking up call that has been on hold (NAT)

Øyvind Albrigtsen oa at estation.dk
Thu Mar 3 12:03:40 MSK 2011

Hi,

We have some Snom and Aastra phones that work well for normal calls, but
when we call them from another location and then put the call on hold
and pick it up again it only has one-way audio.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? It works fine when we call
between 2 phones behind the same NAT, so I guess they send the local IP,
but I havent found an option to make them behave otherwise.

The calls get in like this:
PSTN-gw -> FS -> NAT -> Snom/Aastra

It works fine when I call out from the phones and set the call on hold
(on the Snom/Aastra phones), though.

This is on FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-cb6f1ed 2011-02-22 20-25-16
-0500)

Regards
Oyvind