[Freeswitch-users] Segfault on startup when mod_freetdm is enabled.

Eric Michel eric at bmcrministries.org
Thu Mar 3 01:49:45 MSK 2011

I updated to the latest git last night, and started having issues.  I
assumed I'd screwed up and (not being very adept at unistalling things from
source) decided to do a clean install today (including the OS).

When I enable mod_freetdm in modules.conf.xml, freeswitch segfaults on
startup.  If I go back and disable mod_freetdm it starts fine.  As this is a
clean install the only thing I've changed is modules.conf.xml.  Is any one
else having this problem?  Do I need to file a bug report or am I just
missing something really simple?

I'm running FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head(git-64806d2 2011-03-02 18-23-19
+0100).
I installed the latest non-beta version of Wanpipe which is 3.5.18, and used
"make freetdm" when I compiled it.
I've got the Sagnoma A200 card.
The OS is CentOS 5.5 64bit, AMD Athalon 7850 Dual-core processor, 2Gb RAM, 2
500Gb HD in a software RAID1.

Before I compiled freeswitch I enabled "../../libs/freetdm/mod_freetdm" and
"asr_tts/mod_flite" in modules.conf.
I've run wancfg_fs.

Eric