[Freeswitch-users] Polycom G722 negotiation

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Thu Mar 3 09:03:59 MSK 2011

If you'd like I can pastebin my config files.  But with 3.3.1 its my understanding that there is no sip.cfg file anymore since Polycom changed the config format.  I did however base my config files off the ones in the /configs directory in the firmware zip file and specifically everything codec related has not been changed from the defaults.