[Freeswitch-users] How to create IVR application in C#?

Frankie Yiu frankie.k.yiu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:03:38 MSK 2011

Hi Bob or anyone can help,

I would like to know if you have used the function
"switch_ivr_menu_init(*SWIGTYPE_ p_p_switch_ivr_menu*  new_menu,.......) "
in your C# code?  If so, how did you call this function specially on the
first parameter?  It crashes on me because on the C code side, it is a
pointer to pointer type and if I just passed in a :

*SWIGTYPE_ p_p_switch_ivr_menu*  new_menu = null;

and it does not work, and there is no other way to initialize it, as I see
it right now.

Please let me know how to resolve this kind of problem (related to "*SWIGTYPE_
p_p"* type).  Or is there other functions that I can use and get a new
*switch_ivr_menu
*type back?

Thank you!!!

Frankie