[Freeswitch-users] mod_dingaling and google voice

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Wed Mar 2 22:17:10 MSK 2011

Negative.  I am working with a single instance of FS in this scenario.
This single instance just happens to have a SIP UA that runs on
99.X.X.X:5060 and one on 192.168.X.X:5060.

Updating to:
FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-9a7dbfb 2011-03-01 13-44-53 -0600)

Fixed the outbound calling.  But inbound is still not dialplan hunting.
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15525

Tony, if you have a moment I'm curious to know more about the edge case
here.  I'm using arno's iptables firewall on that box, and using
iptables 1.4.7, kernel 2.6.37.

Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com