[Freeswitch-users] Does FS handle three-way calling on the same POTS?

GillesToo codecomplete at free.fr
Wed Mar 2 01:52:28 MSK 2011

mercutioviz wrote:
> What are the instructions from the provider to create the second call?
> Usually with an analog line you have to do a hook flash, then dial some
> more digits, and then do another hook flash

Thanks for the help. Asterisk doesn't allow using Dial() to call a second
number after the original call was put on hold. A work-around is using
SendDTMF() to dial the second number, but it appears there's no way to get
call progress and know if the remote party has answered.

Does FS provide a better way than this hack? I really need to use three-way
calling on the same line since all calls are free this way.

Thank you.