[Freeswitch-users] T.38 Issues with passthrough handshaking

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 20:30:56 MSK 2011

You need to get traces from the FreeSWITCH console more than a pcap.

Execute these commands on the cli: (don't forget any I often have to
tell people to take traces more than once)

sofia global siptrace on
console loglevel debug

Reproduce the problem situation then paste that log.
Every new time something changes, repeat this step.

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Madovsky <infos at madovsky.org> wrote:
> since the implementation of T38 you should
> set proxy_media to false and bypass_media to false also....

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm