[Freeswitch-users] T.38 Issues with passthrough handshaking

Johannes Jakob jjj at 3js.de
Tue Mar 1 20:09:12 MSK 2011

>>> Okay, thanks for this hint, the wiki suggests proxy_media...
> Johannes,
> Anthony is one of the main developer of FS,
> so you can trust him at 100%

hehe, thank you, but I'm fully aware of who Anthony is and I *do* in fact fully trust him in all things FreeSWITCH ;) sorry if my badly chosen words imply I wouldn't!

All I wanted to say is, that the setup I had done and described in my first posting has been done after reading Anthony's, Michael's and Darren's book and lots and lots of wiki pages and mailing list postings. In the past it seems to have been necessary to use proxy_media and disable bypass manually, so I had done that, not knowing this is deprecated.

So, if anybody of you FreeSWITCH wizards has ANY idea on how to get my setup working, I'd be very very *very* happy....

I love FreeSWITCH for it's clean and organized structure, it's flexibility and speed.... but t.38 drives me crazy... and that's of course NOT FreeSWITCH's fault!

Thanks to everybody who has time and willing to read my debugging stuff!

And of course sorry to Anthony, if I by any means disrespected you with my bad english! ;)

Greetings,
  John